Wednesday, September 26, 2012

How Much is My Face Worth?

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful week so far. I know I'm definitely happy that it's Wednesday already and I'll be on fall break soon! :)

Today I wanted to do a quick post on a tag I've been seeing circulating around the blogs lately...you might have heard of this one. It's called the "How Much is My Face Worth?" tag, and basically the point of it is to add up the cost of all the products you put on your face on a daily basis in order to see exactly how much the products you use are worth! This sounded like such a fun tag, but I was already really curious just to see how expensive my face was. Everyone's seems to be way more than they expected, so hopefully mine won't be as high as I'm expecting!


FACE
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost - $26
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Foundation - $34
MAC Well-Dressed Blush - $20

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion - $20
Smashbox In Bloom Eyeshadow Palette - $48
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner - $13.50
Agnes b. Mascara Crescendo - $25
Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo - $24
MAC Brow Set - $16

LIPS
EOS Lemon Drop Lip Balm - $3.29

TOTAL: $229.79

Ouch. I definitely wasn't expecting my total to be that high! And to think, I didn't even include skincare in this tally...I guess it just goes to show how much we take the things we have for granted. I think that's the really great thing about this tag, as well - it reminds us all how lucky we are to be able to afford expensive items like makeup and beauty products. 

Have you done this tag? What do you think about it? 

1 comment:

  1. Wow seeing these are scary haha! x

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete