Tuesday, September 25, 2012

#instagram (1)

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts the last couple of days, I've been super busy with school since it's the last week before we all go off on break. I can't believe it's already almost October; it seems like just yesterday I was nervous about starting my junior year. This year is going to go by so quickly, I can already tell!

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you some of the things I've been doing/loving recently via my instagram. I'm absolutely obsessed with instagram, if you didn't already know, and it's actually getting a bit ridiculous, how many times a day I refresh my feed! So below are a few of my photos from the last couple weeks. Hope you guys enjoy :)


Clearly my life revolves mainly around food and makeup ;) If you want to follow me on instagram, my username is stephxtang. 

Have a lovely day guys! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment