Monday, October 8, 2012

Perfume Haul!


On my way back from Japan, I was perusing the aisles of the airport shopping mall and found some things that I really liked! Having bought so much makeup already in department stores and small Japanese boutiques, I wasn't really looking for more makeup. However, I found three perfumes that I really loved and have been wanting to try.

Ralph Lauren Polo for Women #2 is one that I've been wanting to buy for a while. I first tried it out about a year ago and have loved it ever since. I was debating between getting this one and #1 but when I found the Ralph by Ralph Lauren perfume I decided on the one that I bought because Ralph and #1 smelled somewhat similar to me. Both have a very fresh fruity scent while #2 is much sweeter.

I also bought Fame by Lady Gaga. I fell in love with the packaging on sight and was really intrigued by the black fluid in the bottle. While the scent is not one I would have expected from Gaga (it's surprisingly subdued), I love it! It's fruity and sweet and fades into a really comfortable scent on my skin after a few hours. I haven't opened my box yet but I did try it at the airport. I can't wait to open my box!

The last perfume that I bought is Jo Malone's new fragrance, Blackberry and Bay. This smells so yummy, I can't get enough of it! My mom pre-ordered this for me a couple weeks ago and it arrived yesterday, so I haven't used it yet either. Still, I've sampled it at the store and it is incredible. Such a great fall scent!

Reviews to come soon, guys! Hope you're all doing well :)

4 comments:

  1. I've always been very curious about Jo Malone scents. On another note, I think you should try Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. They have a very wide selection of unique and intriguing perfume oil blends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them out, they're wonderful and last for so long. Thanks for the recommendation! I'm going to go do a bit of research on them now :)

      Delete
  2. The Ralph Lauren scents are to die for!

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'll definitely be trying more in the future once I've used some of the perfumes I have now.

      Delete