Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Six Degrees of Separation (Playlist #3)

Hi everyone! It's been ages since I've posted anything and I'm so sorry for that, but this week has just been crazy busy and I haven't had a lot of time to focus on this. I missed a few days of school last week and have been spending hours just trying to make up all the work I missed. Anyway, the blog will be back to its normal posting schedule starting tomorrow, but I wanted to post a playlist for you guys today to apologize for being so absent!



The Script recently came out with a new album and while it's not the most amazing thing I've ever heard, this is my favorite song from it and it's incredible, I'm so obsessed! This is the clean version of it just because I don't want to have a lot of language here on the blog just in case there are any young girls (or guys) reading.



Taylor Swift also recently came out with her new album and I'm also obsessed. This is one of the first songs she released before her album officially came out and it's by far my favorite on the album. Plus, how gorgeous does she look on the cover here?



I've been really loving Andrew Belle recently, ever since I went on a Andrew Belle buying spree a few days ago and I haven't been able to stop listening to these songs. He has a very distinct sound and while it might not be for everyone, I find it really calming.



I love Benjamin Francis Leftwich and I think this might be my favorite song of his. It's constantly on repeat on my phone and I can't stop listening to it! It's one of those songs that makes me happy once I hear it and the music video is so sweet!



The same goes for this song. The music video is so adorable and makes me think of Peter Pan which is one of my favorite stories of al time! The song is just so upbeat and it's very indie, but that's very much my type of music.

That's all for this playlist! I hope you guys enjoy the songs and let me know if you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment