Sunday, November 4, 2012

MAC Glamour Daze Collection: Easy Manner Blush






Today the reviews of MAC's holiday collection Glamour Daze continues with the one of the three blushes released with the collection. When I was swatching the blushes in the store I thought the other two were gorgeous but were a tad bit too dark for my complexion, so I only picked up this one called Easy Manner.

This is another holiday product that really lives up to its name! While it's not the most unique color ever, I love it because it applies easily and looks so natural on my skin. It leans more towards the powdery side but I don't mind too much because if you don't pack it on that powderiness doesn't translate on the cheeks. It's glowy but not overtly so which makes it perfect for my oily skin! It's also quite buildable so it can be used with a light hand for a natural, easy flush or it can be packed on a little more to make your cheeks more bold if that's the look you're going for.

The only gripe I have with this one is the packaging. I was hoping that MAC would do something a little more unique and holiday-esque with the packaging of the single products (eyeshadows, blushes, lipsticks, lip glosses) but they didn't really, other than making the black exterior glossier and printing the brand name in white. It's a bit of a let down as it doesn't distinguish these holiday products from the permanent MAC products as much as I'd hoped. The face kits, however, are a different story - but I'll save that for another review!

No comments:

Post a Comment